Thursday, September 11, 2008

Supernatural Intervention

I went into Isabella Faye's room just a few minutes ago. I laid down on the floor-on my face before the Lord. I prayed for IF's birth certificate, begged for her to come home. Begged for God to take my pain, begged for God's supernatural intervention. Then I just layed there, in silence.

We have a doll, Lizzie-given to us from CCI that speaks words in Spanish and English. When you touch a little red heart on her vest she says "I love you, te amo." She sits on IF's changing table with nothing around her which could fall on her or touch the heart. As I was laying-weak, sick, tired, weary I heard "I love you, te amo."

I jumped up, grabbed the doll and collapsed before the Lord. I felt like Moses at the burning bush! I was overwhelmed! I was giddy! I was awed and speechless! The room became cool-I promise you-breezy-like a fall day-and I KNEW the Lord was there. He's always with me, I know...but not like tonight. Tonight He let me feel Him-sense Him, right there.

My heart is light, my chest doesn't hurt. I'm not scared. I miss her, oh how I miss her-but I know it's gonna be okay. I'm filled with expectation!

The Lord has heard my cries and has come to me! He has comforted me! Though He wasn't in any way required to-nor was I deserving of it-He supernaturally intervened. He gave me a miracle. He gave me a glimpse of His love, His comfort, His grace, His presence, to see me through until the journey ends.

Never before have I truly grasped how much He loves me. I know its not possible for me to ever truly understand but tonight, He impressed upon me that He loves me like I love Isabella Faye-except somehow-infinitely more.

1 comment:

Julia Christopher Photography said...

He is Awesome how He just shows up when we need it... just in time. Bless your heart. I thank the Lord for touching You and sending His Presence to you...