Friday, September 5, 2008

Mya Elizabeth's good news

I know I've told you about Mya Elizabeth. She is the daughter of my friends Amy and Chris. Her case has been unimaginable stressful. Amy is amazingly strong and graceful as she handles this wait. I have really bonded with Amy over the last few months, the last couple months e-mailing back and forth every week. It all started when I learned our girls share a birthday...And, the more I got to know her, the more I admired her faith. She is a southern girl like me and recently I have been able to share with and encourage her and I hope I helped!
Anyway, this afternoon I received a most wonderful call. It was Amy, calling to tell me that Mya Elizabeth is OUT OF PGN! I jumped up and down and screamed right in the parking lot of the Mexican restaurant! There were times when we worried that Mya Elizabeth wouldn't get to come home. But now, we know it won't be long!
I can't talk or type about it without crying. Mya's homecoming is a miracle-a God reached down and intervened miracle. And Amy gives God ALL the glory! This has just renewed my faith right down to the core!
Please join me in praising God for this good news for my friends!

1 comment:

Gail said...

PRAISE GOD!! That is super news!!
Gail