Monday, September 1, 2008

Please pray this week...

Please pray once again for Lauren. I have come to you before to request prayer that she would enter PGN. As you know your prayers helped that happen. Now we are waiting to see if her birth mother interview happened before yesterday's deadline. If it did, praise God! If it didn't, her adoption will progress under the new law and we aren't real sure what that will mean.

Pray also for my 2 friends Amy and Amy! Amy 1 is adopting Giovanni. He is 2 and in an orphanage. They have been in and out of PGN for a while now. Please pray his approval comes this week so he can come home soon!
Pray also for Amy 2 whose's Mya Elizabeth was born on the same day as Isabella Faye. They went through some terrible trials early on in Mya's adoption and she only recently entered PGN. Amy and her husband visited their precious girl this past weekend. Pray for them as it is very hard to come home.

Please pray also for us as we wait for IF's birth certificate. I am terrified it's gonna be weeks before it comes. I literally live in fear. I know fear is not from God, but it's so powerful and hard to fight. It feels like months since I've seen her. I can only imagine how John feels-never having met her.

Thanks for your faithful support!

Love you guys!

2 comments:

Carr Family said...

Thanks for taking time to think of us as you walk this journey. What precious friends God has graced us with!

We are praying for IF's birth certificate. We know the agony of this wait. It WILL come! How I long to rejoice with you, and will on that special day. Until then, we stand with you and anxiously await God's movement in your life and ours.

Keep hanging in there. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Please, know that you and sweet IF are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.
I can't wait to rejoice in her homecoming.
God Bless,
Kelly