Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For Nana Janeth

This post is all for Nana Janeth! You all know she is our amazing foster mom. She has been caring for Isabella Faye since she was one month old. Isabella Faye has developed right on target. She is healthy and and clean (I love the way she smells when Nana drops her off on my visit trips.) She is smart and has a precious little disposition and sense of humor. She is so happy and well adjusted and well behaved. Nana and and Papa Freddy and their family have done an incredible job raising my precious daughter.
Nana is so loving and kind to me. Each time I visit its like seeing one of my dearest friends! She's funny and so friendly and open.
These pictures she sends, every weekend and sometimes during the week, are sent from God to help us survive this awful wait.
I wish you could all meet Nana. She just exudes love. She's one of those Christians that God's light just shines through. I pray that Nana will be able to come to the US some day so at least some of you can meet her.
I wish there was some way to repay her for all her kindness. I pray God will help her know and understand the depth of my gratitude as I have no words to describe it.
So, join me in praising God for Nana Janeth today!

1 comment:

Carr Family said...

Rejoicing with you and reminding you that you have been given that same opportunity to invest in the lives of little people in your care every day. May their families realize the blessing you are as you shower their children with love, compassion and tenderness.

Love you!!