Friday, September 26, 2008

Mommy Tips: Tip #1

I'm constantly wowing IF's Daddy with my plans and ideas for parenting IF when she comes home. If I have no other fans, Hubby thinks I'm a great Mom...Huh, so do I! :-)

Anyone who knows me at all knows I have a very good self esteem when it comes to mothering! I've only ever been with my daughter 3 times but already I'm convinced I have it all figured out! I know your giggling...but just wait until IF comes home and you see me in action! :-)

Anyway, tonight Hubby said I should blog my ideas, plans, suggestions. So, here it begins, a regular series on the blog: Mommy Tips



Tip #1: The car tote.



I have concerns that when my sweet girls comes home she's not gonna like her car seat. In Guatemala, car seats are not common. So, when she arrives at 15 months, not used to ridding in one, I may be up for some opposition. So...

I got an adorable soft plastic tote and filled it with small toys and books so when we go in the truck, I can let her choose a couple toys from her tote to play with on the trip. These are stuffed animals from the dollar bin at Target and other small inexpensive toys and a couple board books.



Stay tuned for more tips,



The Mom who thinks she knows everything!

No comments: