Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please pray!

Just when you think you can't take it anymore...you realise you don't have a choice.

That feeling is back. You know-the one where a sob wells up in your throat, your heart starts to race and your stomach fills with butterflies-panic, anxiety, fear, pain-all rolled into one awful breathtaking emotion. Lord, take this pain from me! Bring my daughter home. Please!

Friends, please pray. There are folks in my agency waiting 8 weeks for their birth certificates. Oh how I live in fear we will wait that long. I'm sick. I'm tired. I'm weak. I'm scared. I'm sick with worry for Nana and her family for their hearts when IF does come home. I'm wracked with guilt for feeling so bad when I have friends who's children aren't coming home, or who are farther back in the process than me.

No comments: