Monday, June 23, 2008

Thankful

You know, even though we began our process in December of 06 and have been waiting for Isabella Faye for over 10 months, their are processes that have taken far longer than ours. Hard to imagine, I know. My heart breaks for these families. When I begin to feel sorry for myself, I try to remember these familes and pray for them. Yes, our process has been excruciating, but it could be worse.

Isabella Faye is being so perfectly cared for. She is deeply loved. She is so healthy. Her wonderful foster family keeps us updated and sends pictures on a very regular basis. Our agency is full of loving, professionals who care for each child and pray for them. I have gained forever friends through this process that have become trully like family.

I don't ever want to seem ungrateful or shallow. I realise we are blessed and I thank God. And I always remember those who's process has been harder than ours, I pray for them and I ask that you will too!

No comments: