Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day to Daddy and Foster-Papa!

Tomorrow is Father's Day and I want to wish a very happy Father's Day to Isabella's foster father and to my sweet husband John. I had the oppertunity to meet Isabella's foster dad on my first visit trip and his love for her was so evident. He held her and played with her and she just laughed and smiled at him! I know I say this all the time, but she is so loved and well taken care of! The whole family just loves her completely! We are so blessed!

I also want to brag on John. He can hardly wait to meet sweet girl. We talk about her everyday. He has so many plans for dad and daughter things for them to do...and boy does he hope she we love softball! I often imagine what it will be like when he meets Isabella Faye for the first time!

I feel so fortunate to have met and married a man who wanted to adopt long before he met me! Adoption was a calling for both of us, before we met. How blessed we are than God brought us together. He is full of common sense and humor. He'll be a great dad!

No comments: