Thursday, June 19, 2008

FFF-Daddy and Me

Okay, this week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is "Daddy and Me." Since my wonderful Hubby has stayed home to work and allow me to take both visit trips, he has not had the pleasure of meeting and spending any time with sweet girl. So, I don't have any pics of them together (unless you count the cropped in ones!!) So, I am posting a picture that we received on the day Guatemala celebrated Father's Day (this past Tuesday) and a picture of Hubby at my grandma's house at Christmas.

I love these two with all my heart! I can hardly wait for them to meet. Please pray they, and I, are together forever SOON!


9 comments:

Sarah said...

Keeping you in my prayers that daddy and daughter are soon united forever!!! You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see the day when he gets to meet his baby girl!!!!!!!

Dena said...

can't wait for next year's!!!

Rebekah said...

I love your post and wanted to say that you are in my prayers and hoping you 3 will be together soon! Thanks for sharing - have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Tracy said...

Have a great weekend. Will definitely be praying for the three of you to be together soon.

Marianne said...

Praying for daddy to meet his princess. Have a nice weekend!

Pam Thomas said...

What a great dad and husband! praying he gets to meet his daughter soon.

Robyn said...

I pray Isabella Faye gets to meet her daddy very soon!!

Robyn

Becca said...

Praying they meet very soon!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca