Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My daughter's new trick!

Many of you have asked if Isabella Faye is walking yet. Well, I e-mailed with Nana Janeth today and she says although she is pulling up on the furniture and sometimes lets go to stand, she's not walking yet. Gosh I would love to see her first steps in person! But, I know that sweet Janeth with video her walking as soon as she starts and send it to us.
Nana Janeth also said that she has learned how to take off her pants! Hilarious! Poor Nana Janeth! I bet she is totally exhausted when she goes to bed at night!
Oh how I miss that silly stripping girl!!

2 comments:

DJ and Jill said...

Hey Beth! I ran across your blog through my cousin, Brandy's blog. I just wanted to say that I am praying for you all and little Isabella. Take it from someone who waited five years for her baby...Even when we don't know what God is doing, He does and is in total control...but I can tell you already realize that. Isabella Faye will be in your arms soon. I just know it! Then we can get our miracle babies together for a playdate!! Samuel says he can't wait to meet her!!

Jill Morris

Kevin Swanson said...

I hope you don't miss the first time she removes a messy diaper by herself. Those are fun!