Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Best Birthday Gift!

Our incredible Foster Mother has outdone herself! Today is my birthday. And, let me tell you, John and I were feeling bummed last night. We were worried about Isabella Faye's birthmother's interview and just feeling plain hopeless. As I tried to sleep last night my night was filled with nightmares about losing her. This morning we put on brave faces and set out to celebrate my birthday (I have taken the morning off from work.) Well, after breakfast I checked my e-mail (free on my phone for 2 months, YEAH!) and sweet Nana Janeth had sent pictures and video of Isabella Faye in honor of my birthday!
Just amazing how God used this amazing woman to transform our day! I don't think my friends and family will be too insulted if I say that these pictures from Janeth are the very best birthday gift I have received!
Oh how we love this family!
Enjoy these pictures of Sweet Girl wishing her Mama a Happy Birthday!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!!!

You have been truly blessed with a precious little girl and a foster family that loves not only her but, you too.

Praying for you,
Kelly