Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day blessings!

Today, on Guatemalan Father's Day, John received some perfect pictures of Isabella Faye. I got them on my e-mail so I had them printed and then I got a Father's Day card and signed it from Isabella Faye. Then we went out for dinner and I gave the card to him. He loved it!
Our sweet Janeth and her family, there just aren't words to adequetly thank them for what they do for us.

Thank you Father God, for our wonderful foster family. They love Isabella Faye and treat her like thier very own. I know her placement with them was ordained by you. I know that you knew we'd have a long process and wanted her to safe and loved. We are so blessed with updates and pictures of her from Janeth and her family. Lord, these are a blessing that I can't begin to properly thank you for! Bless Fredy and Janeth and the kids. May thier reward for all they have done for our family be great!

Okay, there are more but I'm saving them for Favorite Foto Friday!

1 comment:

Carr Family said...

Time for a new blog header?!?

What a precious gift from Nana Janeth. You are truly blessed. Isn't it wonderful how much you learn about God and His care for you as you journey this road of adoption.

Can't wait to see more...