Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WE ARE BACK IN PGN!!!!

We are back in PGN!!!! God is so good! As you may remember, PGN is the last big step in our process. There are loose ends to be tied up after we exit PGN but once we exit, Isabella Faye is legally, forever more, our child! We feel so blessed and so thankful! Especially in the face of some of our friends not getting to bring thier children home, this good news makes us feel even more thankful and humble. God has taken such good care of Isabella Faye-her foster family loves and adores her. And he has been so good to us-bringing us through all of the trials of the changing Guatemalan adoption process. and feeling our hearts with certian peace during a very uncertian time!

I love God more now than I ever have before. My love for Him grows daily. Even in the low times, when we were kicked out of PGN and when we were worried about being registered with the Central Authority-God was there...right there! I have grown so close to Him throughout this process and I vow to keep up our constant conversations even when IF is home. I finally understand what is meant by an attitude of prayer. I am praying every moment-crying out from the depth of my heart and OH God is and listening and answering and talking and working on me-preparing me! Oh how I love the Lord!

Love you guys! Thanks for praying and keep it up! Now we are praying for a swift homecoming!

Beth

3 comments:

Kelly said...

When I saw this post a HUGE smile came across my face and a BIG WOOHOO in my head!!!! I am SO incredibly happy for you. Praying that Isabella's stay is short and sweet. Have a GREAT evening.
God Bless,
Kelly

Susannah said...

Isabella, here comes your mama! It won't be long now, Beth. I am praying that baby home! Check out my new pictures of Jenda on the blog...these were so hard to look at! Talk to you soon!
Big Hug from Ga and lots of love
Susannah

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Beth-
I'm not sure why I am so far behind... But wanted to say how happy I am that you are back in PGN... and I pray your stay is short and sweet !
God Bless-
Julie