Saturday, February 9, 2008

A prayer for CA registration...

Lord,
We come before you now and acknowledge that you are still God in GUatemala and that you do, indeed, love our children more than we do. Father God, please forgive us as we are worried. It's our human nature to do so! Those of us waiting to have our cases registered with the Central Authority are reading information that sounds scary! We wonder if our children will be grandfathered in and we wonder what will happen if thier not.
LOrd, we pray that you intervine on our children's behalf. I won't even begin to tell you how or who to intervine with or in, becuase this situation is so beyond me, But I pray that you do, indeed intervine to make sure our children come home.
Please fill our hearts with hope, give us rest and peace. Please place special protection around our facilitators, attorneys, the CA and our agency staff. Give our facilitators and attorneys easy access to whatever/whoever they need to fill out our registration forms. Give them energy and fortitude as many of them work throughout the day and night of the weekend. Please grant energy and fortitude also to those of the CA registering the cases. Open PGN to our cases and bring our children home!
Lord, thank you for SUe and CCI. Sue loves our children and wants them home. At this time when she is powerless to help or fix these problems, I know her heart is troubled. Give her peace. Please grant us all peace.
I love you and thank you for my sweet Isabella Faye. SHe is mine and her Dad's dream come true. I love her more than I knew was possible. I miss her Lord and want her in my arms forever.
Your blessings abound and I thank you for them. Isabella Faye is the biggest blessing of my life! Protect her and bring her safely home and her Daddy and I will raise her to love and honor you, in all ways, in all things!
all these things in your will,
amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.