Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Visit Trip Stories Installment 3: The crusty bread



You've all heard that tossing a pinch of salt over your shoulder is good luck. So, what about crusty bread? Sweet Alex, son of new friend Betsy is the funniest kid I know. Just spend five minutes with him and you are laughing! Just thinking of him makes me smile.
One day on our visit trip Isabella Faye and I were eating lunch with Betsy and Alex. The resteruant in the Radisson is a starch white tablecloth-fancy glasses and silverware sort of place. So, just imagine happy grinning Alex gleefully wizzing crusty bread over his shoulder as his unsuspecting mother looked across the table at me. And boy did he know he was cute! If the crusty bread works for good luck too...he'll have fortune to spare!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HMMM let me see throwing bread over your shoulder instead of salt sounds good to me!! I'm going to try this when we're at Lamberts.:)

As I've said many times I knew GOD in his own perfect timing would send our son home my extra bonus were the friends I made along the way. These friends are FOREVER!! I'm glad you had the chance to meet Betsy and her HANDSOME little Alex.

Praying for you,
Kelly