Friday, February 15, 2008

The Best Foster Family-EVER!

Isabella Faye's WONDERFUL foster family sent us some pictures last night, in honor of Valentine's Day! How sweet and thoughtful they are...and OH how they love our sweet girl!
Okay, it's only been two weeks since I have seen her but her hair is so much longer...and she just looks so grown up!
I miss my sweet girl so much! It is going to be so fun around here when she gets home! I can't wait for Daddy to meet her!
By the way...in a couple of the pics she is sitting up...a feat we worked on while I was in Guatemala with her. I am feeling pretty darn good about my Mommyskills now!
Love ya,
Beth

2 comments:

Carr Family said...

How fun! I'm so glad you have communication with your foster family. We enjoyed an amazing relationship with Samantha's family. We still send them pictures, now that she's home.

Blessings,
Amy

Kelly said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE those chubby little cheeks and her eyes are just amazing. I have a feeling that you are going to have a hard time telling her no. All she will need to do is flash those beautiful eyes and well enough said. :) Praying for your family.
God Bless,
Kelly