Friday, February 8, 2008

Visit Trip Stories Installment 2: The Small Menu

On Saturday afternoon I was starting to feel hungry and decided to go down the resteraunt in the hotel and have some lunch. I started to invite new friend Betsy but I didn't want to take away from her Mommy and Alex time, so Isabella Faye and I went down on our own. When we arrived we were graciously seated and I has handed a menu. The waiter opened it for me and laid it on the table. I noticed only one page of food listings and thought it strange that thier menu was so small, but I found several delicous sounding choices on that page and had a wonderful lunch of black bean soup that was heavenly!
The next day Isabella Faye and I went to the hotel resteraunt for lunch with new friend Betsy and her sweet son Alex. Imagine my suprise when I looked across the table and saw her menu...three large sections, all full of choices. I looked down, unfolded my tri-fold menu and laughed! What can I say, my mind is on this baby and apperently...nothing else!

No comments: