Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy 6 month Birthday Isabella Faye!

Today is Isabella Faye's six month birthday. When we started this process we really thought we'd have her home at six months. But, it isn't to be. You know, I really thought this day would be devistating. I had put so much stock in the 6 month mark and thinking Isabella Faye would be home or be coming home within a couple weeks of it! But, the Good Lord has given me peace!

I have peace that I got to meet my sweet girl at 5 1/2 months-before the big 6 month mark where appereantly I think she becomes a woman! : )

I have peace that although she isn't home yet, Isabella Faye IS coming home!

I have peace that God is still in the miracle business becuase dispite huge odds, we are registered with the Central Authority.

I have peace that my beautiful child has been in the world for 6 wonderful months!

The Lord is so good to us-all the time! This peace-this peace that passes all understanding-it's like nothing I've ever known. How do people adopt without Jesus?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy 6mth birthday Miss. Isabella Faye!!! I hope you had a great day. Praying for you and your family.
God Bless,
Kelly

Susannah said...

look at those beautiful eyes! I can't wait for her to come home, and God will get all of the glory and praise. He is the perfect family builder. Have a great Valentines Day, dear friend!
love
susannah