Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moving Mountains

Friends...below is the text of a posting from a friend on our adoption agency's discussion board.

My 8 year old son asked me what was wrong..I replied I am praying (ok Ihad tears running down my face also)he asked what I was praying about...I said to bring Kam home and also all the other babies being adopted...he said Mom you know God can move mountains and babies are alot lighter ...it will be okay!!!

Last night and today I have been worried sick-wondering if Isabella Faye's case has been registered with the Central Authority. (There is an explaination of that in a previous post.) Long story short-if we didn't get registered...it would be so, very, very bad. Yesterday was the deadline and we haven't heard anything. We think that is probobly good news-with the adoption process...no news is generally always good news! But, I worry, needing confirmation that we have indeed, been registered.

At first I thought it was lack of faith, but a friend and Hubby both asked me, what is your heart telling you? Well, my heart is telling me she is registered but the Evil One, is trying to derail me-convence me that she's not-capture me with fear. Fear is a powerful tool that satan uses to rob us of joy, peace and hope. So, I am going to recognize these feelings for what they are and who they come from...and dwell on the peace that God can move mountians and babies are a lot lighter!

No comments: