Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweet Girl's new trick!







As you can see from the first picture, Sweet Girl has learned how to wave goodbye! Nana and family teach her so much!

Seeing those pictures today, my heart is filled with longing. My heart aches to hold her. Though I know she will be home, very soon, I wonder how I'll survive until then. Thank you Lord that the end is in sight. Thank you that very soon my precious daughter will be home, for me to hold and kiss and teach about you! Thank you for trusting John and I to raise this little miracle gift from you. Keep her safe.
Fill our hearts with peace as we wait and fill the hearts of her foster family with peace in these days as they prepare for her to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth, IF is just beautiful!!! I just LOVE those chubby little cheeks. I can't wait to pinch and kiss them. Hey, is it just me or does it look like she is giving a "kissy" face in the 2nd picture. If so, I'm sure you think it's for you and John but, me I'm thinking it's for Joshua. :)
Love and prayers,
Kelly