Thursday, October 16, 2008

Holy Macaroni and a little Taco Bell!

Today Aunt K and the cousins and I went to the aquarium. Upon seeing a shark Football exclaimed: Holy Macaroni!!!!

This set the tone for our wonderful day!

I fell in love with the otters but Aunt K wouldn't let me bring one home so I had to settle for a stuffed one...for sweet girl, of course!!








Sweet girl took a trip today to Taco Bell with Nana and Aunt Cony! Hilarious! Daddy loves Taco Bell too, so I expect they will be taking lots of Daddy/daughter trips there!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just precious! Beth, I hope you plan on keeping up your blog even after IF gets here. I, along with many others I presume, look forward to seeing lots of pictures and hearing all about life with your sweet baby girl.

-Robin Coley

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep the blog up too...in your spare time of not chasing her around! I love seeing new pictures of her and hearing the latest things she has done! She is so precious!