Friday, October 17, 2008

The good news and the bad news...

Aunt K. the cousins and I came to visit Aunt Betsy and her precious kiddos and Uncle Scotty Boy! Last night we met up and the coolest pizzeria I've ever seen! We got to watch them make the pizzas! The kids loved it and well, so did we!

Alex was hilarious as usually! I got to give him lots of love and hugs and kisses...as long as his Mommy was in sight! He loves his Mommy! Will was his charismatic self, talking so big and mature. He is just a shear delight to be around! And Annie, I offered to take her off their hands! She has a presence, a way about her that makes you certain God has big plans for her life! I wonder...

Sadly, Annie got sick with pneumonia that night so we didn't get to spend time with them like we wanted.

Please pray for Annie to get well soon!


Aunt K and the cousins and I went to the zoo...We were sad to not have our friends with us. But we know they will be coming to visit us soon when Isabella Faye gets home!

Here's some pics of the day!






1 comment:

Carr Family said...

I can't see your toes...they're hidden in boots!! =(