Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Isabella Faye Embry

We have our Birth Certificate!!!! Isabella Faye's birth name is Silvia Maria.

There is now a beautiful legally forever binding document that says what our hearts have known all along: Silvia Maria Embry is the daughter of John and Beth Embry!

Our sweet Isabella Faye (Silvia Maria) will be home in 3-4 weeks.

As I type these words, all I can think of is the song Jesus Paid It All that was redone by Kristian Stanfill.

It has the original hymn:

I hear the Savior say
The strength indeed is small
child of weakness watch and pray
find in me thine all in all

Jesus paid it all
All to Him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow

and then he an added this tag:

Oh praise the One who bore my sin
and raised this life up from the dead!
Oh praise the One who bore my sin
and raised this life up from the dead!

The reason for everything, for all we ever celebrate is becuase Jesus paid it all and all to Him we do owe.

Jesus, all the glory and honor and praise for Isabella's homecoming goes to YOU! We are praising you all across this United States and in Guatemala for answering this prayer!

Please friends, pray for Isabella Faye's foster family and friends in these next days, as they prepare to say goodbye. These is no way for me to descride the love they have our Isabella. Pray for thier peace and strength and praise God for thier unconditional love and care of our sweet girl!

9 comments:

Carr Family said...

There are tears in my eyes as I read this post. I've known you'd be posting it, and yet seeing it, in writing, brings tears of joy to my eyes. Like you, I'm praising God for completing what He began.

Know that we will be faithfully praying for precious Nana and her family. I know that you will NEVER allow IF to forget the amazing women who have loved her with a very sacrificial love...her birth mother who loved her enough to make a very tough choice; her foster mom who loved her and cared for her and treated IF as her own until it was time to release that precious little girl into your care. IF is one blessed little lady to have some many courageous women as part of her heritage.

I long for that day you post you are PINK! Until then, know that the prayers of this friend will be with you, carrying you through as you stalk your email, hoping and praying for that final step to be completed.

Love you!!

Carr Family said...

There are tears in my eyes as I read this post. I've known you'd be posting it, and yet seeing it, in writing, brings tears of joy to my eyes. Like you, I'm praising God for completing what He began.

Know that we will be faithfully praying for precious Nana and her family. I know that you will NEVER allow IF to forget the amazing women who have loved her with a very sacrificial love...her birth mother who loved her enough to make a very tough choice; her foster mom who loved her and cared for her and treated IF as her own until it was time to release that precious little girl into your care. IF is one blessed little lady to have some many courageous women as part of her heritage.

I long for that day you post you are PINK! Until then, know that the prayers of this friend will be with you, carrying you through as you stalk your email, hoping and praying for that final step to be completed.

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Beth, I have read your blog all this time, and your last post was so amazing to read. I am so happy for you and John, and I know ya'll will be great parents to her. It's amazing to read what you all have went through and your faith in God never changed but became stronger! I love reading your blog and seeing the beautiful pictures of IF! LaTisha Phelps Howard

Anonymous said...

Okay Beth, you have me crying too!!! PRAISE GOD...PRAISE HIM INDEED!!!!!! Like, Amy I too have longed to read these words on your blog. Not, much longer now friend until she indeed will be home. Oh, what a joyous homecoming it will be. Just so you know when that day comes you just might be seeing Joshua and I at the airport watching her arrival.

I will start praying now for your foster family. They like so many others have truly giving there lives and love to these children. Father God I ask that you please watch over Nana and her family. May they each find love and comfort in your arms during these next few weeks.

Praying you the rest of the way home.

God Bless,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I know you are so so very releaved and overwhelmed!!! Can't wait to see her, Praying hard for you guys for the next few weeks!!!

Tara

Anonymous said...

Beth and John, I am so happy for you two and the family! She will be so loved by all that know her. I know you can't wait...I am praying for you guys still. I can't wait to meet her! :)

Anonymous said...

Beth and John, I am so happy for you two and the family. She will be so loved by everyone that knows her. I know you can't wait...I am praying for you guys. I can't wait to meet her! :)

Gail said...

Such wonderful news!!!
Gail

Laurie Keen said...

I am setting at my desk at work and I have cold chills that have ran from the top of my head down to my toes and big puppy tears in my eyes when I read this! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I know it has been such a struggle but the ending is such a blessing! Instead of being here before Christmas....she might be here before THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! Congrats....I can't wait to see her!!!!

Luv ya

Laurie