Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yahoo, new pictures!!!




New pictures! Doesn't she look beautiful in orange? Oh, what am I saying? She looks good in anything! Thanks to Nana Janeth for sending these pictures of our darling baby. I just can't say enough how blessed we are to have Nana and her family!

I can't believe sweet girl is walking! It seems like just yesterday I was on my first visit trip trying to teach her to sit up!

I can't imagine going through this process without God and without Nana Janeth! Her commitment to sending pictures and keeping us updated is a gift I can never repay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth,

it has been awhile since i have been on your blog (or mine for that matter -- i avoided the computer for awhile). what a beautiful daughter you have. I am praying for a quick BC for IF, and that you will be picking her up very soon.

blessings to you and your family,

jenna