Friday, August 1, 2008

FFF

Today's Favorite Foto Friday theme is crazy hair! If doesn't really have enough hair yet for it to be crazy but one thing about her hair that sure does make me giggle is her bows. I took several down on my last visit and she wore one everyday. Nana Janeth puts them in often too! Oh they just crack me up! The other day I found a couple great stores online to buy bows

alexisbowtique.com (bows for $1) and mybowstore.com (bows 2 for 1 with one only $2.00) and Grandma has been trying her hand at making bows. Needless to say I'll have plenty to take on my next visit!


Here's a couple pics of sweet girl in some of her bows.



To get in on the FFF fun, check out Sarah's blog kissthefrog4me@blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious. I think her little bows are so cute!

Laurie Keen said...

Just wanted to stop by before you leave to go see IF.....hope you have a safe trip....can't wait to see that precious little girl. I have to tell you my fav pic is the one on the right side where you got to see her first the first time. i can just set there and look at that pic all day! PRECIOUS!!! Becareful and bring that baby girl home soon!!!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Beth,
Pictures are too cute. By the way, I am tagging you for a Brilliant Weblog Award, check out my web for details.
Becky T.