Monday, July 21, 2008

What to pray for next!

Many people have asked what's next...

Now that we've had the great news that our birth mother interview went well, you can begin to pray that our file is quickly approved by PGN. (My dear friend Gina is praying for our file to be approved by the last day of July. Sounds good to me!)

Once our file is approved by the PGN, we will be issued a birth certificate with Isabella Faye having the last name Embry and us listed as parents WOO HOO! (Can be from a few days to a few weeks. Pray for a few days!)

Then her mouth will be swabbed for a second DNA test. This will be sent to the lab in North Carolina to be processed. (Can be from 2-4 weeks. Pray for two weeks!)

Once it is sent back, we will await our "pink slip." This will be an e-mail from the US Embassy in Guatemala telling us when we can come for our embassy appointment. At this time we'll go down and bring Isabella Faye home. (Can be from 2-4 weeks. Pray for 2 weeks!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for 2 weeks! I am happy for you guys! God is so good! He is constantly watching over us all!

Tessa said...

Hi Beth,

You stopped by my blog a week or so ago ... and I have just spent some time checking out yours. Isabella is adorable and so sweet. I can only imagine how excited you are to be moving along and getting so close to having her in your arms forever. How absolutely exciting! I will pray for everything to go smoothly and as quickly as possible.

Take care!
Tessa
jesusfilledhope.blogspot.com

Ann Matheny said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I will be praying for Isabella Faye to come home.
Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for PGN approval by the end of this month! Ambitious? Maybe. But it is no problem for God! I am waiting to hear your good news, Beth.

Jenna

Carr Family said...

You definitely need to be out the end of this month. Then, if we're a few weeks behind due to our resubmit, we'll be back in line for a pick-up trip! All things are possible, right?

Anonymous said...

Wow Beth! I am always awed when I visit your blog. I sense you love the Lord with all your heart and you trust Him above all else. You can't do any better than that! And your blog songs rock too.
Praying for you to be out at record speed.

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Praying for some movement in your case so your precious daughter can come home soon!

The flores family