Friday, July 11, 2008

Love to Joshua

Okay, this is Joshua...handsome, funny, single...and lives only 3 short hours away. And I, being the good Mommy that I am, don't plan to leave IF's husband choices up to her...I plan to have that arranged already! That being said, handsome Joshua is on the short list!

But then...there's Samantha...

Funny, cute...also single. It seems she has her eye on Joshua... So, this post is for you Joshua...with love from Isabella Faye...

Look Joshua-I'm checking out ants...I can get out and play in the bugs!

Resist this...just TRY!!!

Love and kisses Joshua! Can't wait to come to see you! Remember...I live closer than Samantha! : - )

You can check out the two other little sweeties on

http://carrfamilyjourney.blogspot.com/
http://www.ourjourneytojoshua.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Carr Family said...

Little IF, whatever shall we do with you? You are too cute to resist. Good thing there are lots of other handsome Guatemalan princes for you to choose from as this one is DEFINITELY taken! Could we recommend charming Rocco or maybe that just too handsome Alex? We love you!

Blessings,
Amy and Samantha

Anonymous said...

Hey, mom doesn't know I'm on here writing this. I just had to let you know that I think your CUTE and the whole bug thing I'm LOVIN' it. Right now I'm into frogs and worms. Oops here she comes better go for now.
Love,
Joshua

Gail said...

You are too funny!! However, I am already checking out guys for my sweet baby too and praying for a particular 2 year old. LOL
Gail