Thursday, July 17, 2008

Urgent Prayers Needed

Dear friends,

Tomorrow is the interview where Isabella Faye's birthmother reafirms her descision to relinquish Isabella Faye for adoption. If this goes well, IF's homecoming will be soon. If she changes her mind, IF will go back to live with her.
Please pray for her tomorrow, her name is Silvia. And please pray for us as we grow more nervous by the moment.
Please pray also for Nana Janeth and her family as I know they are as scared as we are.

Thank you!

Beth and John

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have you, John, Isabella Faye, Janeth, and Silvia in my prayers. God will be there. Everything is in His hands. Just remember that. Trust in Him. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You ALL are in my Prayers..I hope everything goes well.

Tara

Gail said...

I am praying now.
Gail