Friday, July 18, 2008

Laughter and rainbows and some of the best news of our life!

Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." Genesis 21:6 NIV

Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Luke 6:21 NIV

God will let you laugh again; you'll raise the roof with shouts of joy. Job 8:21 The Message

Good people will watch and worship. They'll laugh in relief! Psalm 52:6 The Message

This afternoon our wonderful foster mother e-mailed with good news that our birthmother interview had gone well. IF's birthmother had very honorable reasons for relinquishing IF and I praise her for being such a wonderful Mother. She showed the ultimate love for Isabella Faye! What courage and strength this beautiful woman possesses. Nana Janeth had the oppertunity to talk with our birthmother, and let her play with Isabella Faye. Our bm had her picture taken with Isabella Faye and I am so thankful for both our BM and Isabella to have these pictures forever. Isabella Faye will always be told of how much her birthmother loves her and that relinquishing her was the ultimate show of her love. Our BM will be honored in our home.
To protect her privacy, I won't share her photo, but she is beautiful-I see where Isabella Faye gets it! Please pray for her, now and forever! Thank God for her and pray for her perfect peace!

When I got the news this afternoon that the interview had gone well, I fell to my knees and laughed before the Lord! I laughed and laughed until I was gasping for breath! My heart was so full of joy, peace and relief-I could do nothing but laugh! Finally, when I could speak, I told the Lord to hear the prayer of my heart!

Oh how I love this baby girl! How overwhelmed I am that God has chosen us to be her parents. She is so perfectly charming and beautiful. She is our dream come true! Our answered prayer. Our reward for coming through the trials of our lives with praise on our lips! My heart is so full and my smile so wide!

Father God,

Thank you from the depth of my soul for our birthmother-for her love of Isabella Faye. Thank you for giving her strength and courage and peace to follow through with her descision to relinquish IF. We love her Lord and we ask for your richest blessings on her for the rest of her days. May she never doubt, never feel guilt. Bind the evil one from her heart and mind. Fill her heart with joy and peace. May she know, always know-through your supernatural power, how much we love Isabella Faye and how well she is.
Glory be to your grace and mercy for allowing us to be her parents. We are so undeserving. Lord, we commit IF to you! We promise to teach her about you, to raise her in your love. We promise to always tell her of all the miracles and answered prayers that lead her to us! We will make mistakes, but we commit to trying our very hardest, through prayer and Bible reading to raise her as you would have us do!
Praises to you for our foster mother who so quickly e-mailed today with our good news. Oh how we would have labored, waiting to hear. But we didn't have to becuase she let us know. She is a gift from you to Isabella Faye and to us.
Lord, we trust you in the good times and bad. You see us through the storms and provide rainbows in the end. Today was full of rainbows!

4 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Beth,
Praise be to God. He is the King of Kings! I am so happy for you and IF that the interview went well. You are so blessed to have such a GREAT fostermom who understands your pain and sends e-mails, videos, pictures, etc. I wish that Tabitha could have been so blessed.
Becky T.

Laurie Keen said...

Praise the LORD!!!

I pray that everything will be a smooth sail from here on out!

Sammie said...

Tears of joy are streaming down my face for you and your family. Oh the love you have to give, your home will be overflowing. IF has been blessed with such a wonderful family! Much Love Lil' Beth...
Nik

Anonymous said...

God Bless you guys. I know this has been a long hard journey to get Isabella Faye. I am so thankful to God that the interview went well and that Isabella Faye's birth mother saw that by giving her up she was giving her a bright future. You and John will be such great parents. I can not wait to meet Isabella. She is such a beautiful little girl. I will pray that she comes home soon! Your posting made me cry. GOD IS GREAT!!!!!