Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IF's huge family!

If has some very special folks in her life that you often read about-Aunt K and family and Aunt Betsy and family, which are sort of my side of my family. But, she has some special folks on Daddy's side. Below are pics of IF with Uncle Jack and Aunt Sherry. They are Daddy's long-time friends. (Daddy and Uncle Jack have known each other since 5th grade and Daddy and Sherry have known each other even longer!)
I don't have much family-its mainly just me and my Grandparents. When I married John I found myself surrounded by lots of family... 2 sister in laws, 2 brother in laws, a nephew and soon to be niece and a wonderful mother and father in law, uncles and aunts and cousins galore! I love this big family of relatives and friends that are like relatives...In the Bible, God promises to care for the orphan. He certainly did that for me in a mighty way. When I lost my Mom, there were my grandparents, when I longed for a sister, there was Aunt K. When I needed that favorite aunt, there was Betsy. When I needed to be surrounded by kids and laughter, there was Hubby's huge family of siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins! Now, Isabella Faye, once an orphan too, has a huge, loving, generous family. God is so good!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys like crazy!! Not to wish spring break away, but we can't wait until Saturday!!
Aunt K and boys