Friday, March 27, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday-Unique

Unique is the way I loved Isabella Faye the moment we chose her, having only seen a picture.

Unique is the way she wrapped her arms around me like she had been excitedly awaiting my arrival and knew just who I was when I arrived on visit trips.

Unique is the way, with a huge smile on her face, she reached her chubby little arms straight up to her Daddy the moment she met him.

Unique is the way she greeted her cousins, like they had played together just the day before.

Unique is the depth, the profoundness of my love for her.









Join the fun at Sarah's blog...kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow! Great post...very heartwarming. Sounds like she was hand-picked for YOUR family! Isn't neat how it works out that way??!!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

She seems like she fills a "unique" place in your heart, too!!!

Lund7 said...

Waht a sweet little girl! Stop by my blog for a giveaway!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Precious!!!!