Friday, March 13, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday!

It has been a while since I've posted a FFF. Isabella Faye keeps me BUSY!!!! But, with Aunt K starting her new blog (3xtheblessings.blogspot.com) I thought it would be fun for us to do FFF together. You may remember Favorite Foto Friday was started by Sarah at kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com. Be sure and check out her site for lots more FFF fun.

Today's theme is Then...

I took that as Then and Now!



Here's IF last March at the beach with her wonderful foster family.



Here's IF this March showing her precious smile!

As I think back to last March, my heart aches and tears spring to my eyes. How vividly I can recall the pain of waiting then. But praise God that now she's home and filling our lives with laughter and joy!

9 comments:

nora said...

It's unbelievable how quickly the pain of waiting goes away once your kiddos are home! What a sweet face!

Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

How blessed we are to have such amazing children in our lives!

hugs,leslie

jeck said...

I love the beach picture!! Do you know where they went? She is adorable and I too remember the pain of waiting but the joy they bring washes it all away!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl! Her smile to so pretty!
Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

What precious pictures... both then and now!

Mama Bear said...

She is so pretty and growing up too fast!!!

Melinda said...

I think all of us adoptive mama's can relate to the pain of waiting. We're incredibly blessed to have our little ones in our arms!!

Melinda

Carr Family said...

She's beautiful...then and now!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

love the new header! sooo glad u finally get to hold IF forever!