Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Isabella Faye is coming home!!!!

Isabella Faye is coming home! Our Embassy appointment is Monday morning! Isabella's Visa will be issued on Wednesday and we will fly home on Thursday morning. John and Isabella will meet and we will become a forever family on that blessed day!

We are so thankful-beyond words. Our God is so great and loves us so very much. Praise Him from whom all blessings flow! All the glory and praise goes to Him!

Thank you to all of you who have been a part of our journey to Isabella Faye. Thanks for all your prayers, comments, donations and all you've done!

I don't know how much blogging I'll get done in the next two days (I'm leaving on Saturday) but stay tuned for updates and pictures from Guatemala!

As you take time tonight to praise God for Isabella's homecoming, please also remember my father-in-law. I stood at his bedside tonight and told him our news. I want to believe that somehow, he heard me and drew strength from my voice and this wonderful news. I love him so much and I want Isabella to know him as I do.

9 comments:

Carr Family said...

Rejoicing with you, praying for safe travels, easy transition, God's peace for Nana Janeth and her family. Reminding you that God's timing is perfect, His plan for you is GOOD, it's all being sifted through His hands, hands that loving cradle you and support you and carry you through each day. May you lay aside your worries and cares for your FIL today. Place them in His care and surrender your FIL to our God, Who is at work. Keep cleaning and getting ready to GO GET THAT GIRL!!

Looking forward to dressing up this blog as soon as you're home.

Love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations I am so so happy for you!!!!

Bro. Randy said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you all. We will be praying that it all goes smoothly and that our little girls will be playing together soon.

Anonymous said...

Blessed be the Lord! I am so happy to hear that Isabella will be home so very soon!!!! That is so fantastic!!!! I will also keep John's father in my prayers. You be safe and we can't wait to meet this beautiful little girl :)

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Those are wonderful news, Beth.
I'm praying for a safe trip and a great life as a family for the 3 of you. Also praying for your father-in-law and IF's foster family!

I know what it is like to long for a child to live with you. I have the same with my step-daughter. We only get to see her a few times a year and I love her just like I would love my own.

Okay, I'm rambling. Have a safe trip! :-)
God bless!

Laurie Keen said...

Praise the LORD!!!!!!!! I have these huge puppy Tears in my eyes I am so HAPPY for you all. You all have waited for a VERY LONG time and I am so thankful you get your reward!!!! My favorite saying will always stand true.....GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!!!!!

DJ and Jill said...

PRAISE GOD!! I am sitting here crying, I am so happy for you all. I can't wait to meet little IF. I'm gonna start calling you "Guatemama." I saw that on a message board and immediately thought of you, Beth!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah for the day you will become a family with Isabella Faye in it for forever! TOMORROW! Wow! Doesn't that sound incredible? Enjoy this miracle!!

I will continue to pray for your FIL... I am sure he knows in his heart that his granddaughter is coming home!!

I hope you post a belated FFF of your favorite family picture when you are united together forever!

Candi said...

Oh my goodness...I am so happy and excited for you all!! I can't believe the time has finally come...Little Miss Isabella Faith is coming home!!!:) I can not wait to meet her. Praying for a safe trip there and back home. Congratulations and love you, Candi
God is Good:)