Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Isabella Faye "helps" Mommy pack!

After saying goodbye to Nana today, there is so much I have to say. But I'm so very emotional, I'm not ready. I want you to pray for her and her family and friends who love Isabella Faye. Their love is pure and deep. Nana, I love you so much!

Hubby shared with me today that Isabella's Papaw showed some small improvement! Please pray for his complete healing...this side of Heaven.

Here are some shots of Isabella helping me pack! I'll post more tomorrow!



4 comments:

Susannah said...

Beth, I am so happy to see that you are now a complete mama, not having to leave your baby...forever together and i know that i am going to cry my eyes out when i see that first picture of John with IF. maybe it is better i am not an actual witness...what an emotional moment, I'm praying for you today and cheering from Georgia...the kids are so very excited to see her coming home!
We love you
Oh Susannah and the gang

Anonymous said...

I know this will be one of the most memorable days in your "new famalies" lifes-Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys :-)

Carr Family said...

Praying you've made it home safe and sound. We're enjoying the beautiful Guatemalan weather and eagerly anticipating going to get Geovany in just a few hours. Can't wait to hear of the beautiful moments of meeting Daddy and Pawpaw for the first time. I'm sure you're overwhelmed with the emotion of it all. Take time to just relish what God is doing for you and your precious family. You now know what we all mean when we say the waiting fades quickly when they're in your arms forever! Love you!

Anonymous said...

This is precious! Can't wait to meet her in person, she seems like such a little ham!! She'll fit in great w/ this crazy family :)