Tuesday, November 25, 2008

IF "helping" Mommy

Today I set out to put up Christmas decorations. Any of you who have met IF are laughing right now, understanding that I didn't get much done! But we got the decor in the kitchen and living room and I will work on the bathroom when I get done with this post. (Yes, I deco my bathroom for Christmas!) The rest can wait until tomorrow...or when Daddy brings up the tree from the basement!

Here are some pictures of IF "helping" me unpack boxes of decor!

I praise God and marvel that I am actually about to celebrate Christmas with my beautiful daughter. As we grieve the absence of Papaw this Christmas, we celebrate IF's first Christmas at home with us! Oh the wonder of a child at Christmas! She has touched and kissed and played with every item I've unpacked! She has danced around the house-catching my enthusiasm over the coming event. Oh how I love this beautiful girl!



2 comments:

Susannah said...

I can't wait either! this will be my first christmas with our baby...i remember the pain of celebrating two christmases without a baby that I was praying for...she has had gifts under the tree for two years and so here is to the most wonderful Christmas yet!! fun with decorations and fun with presents and fun praising God!
Love
Susannah

Anonymous said...

The boys love how IF tries to un-decorate our tree when she comes. We can't wait to spend the holidays with her. Caidon is counting down the days til Isabella Faye's first small town Christmas parade.

Aunt K