Friday, May 9, 2008

She's here!




Sweet girl is here! Her wonderful foster mom and two foster sisters were here at 7:45 am. I took my time playing with her before I picked her up and she never cried a tear! She is getting taller and slimmer and is just beautiful! She is charming and friendly. She loves to pull my hair and my glasses and thinks it a riot when I tell her no!

I love this girl with all my heart! I was playing with her this morning and talking to John on the phone and my heart was so full of graitude it could bust! God is so good to me!

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Ex 15:2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth...She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Her eyes are just amazing. I could stare into those things all day long. Have a GREAT time with your princesa and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
God Bless,
Kelly

Carr Family said...

Feliz dia de la Madre! Happy, Happy Mother's day. What a beautiful treasure God has bestowed on your precious family. Praying for you!

Blessings,
Amy