Friday, March 21, 2008

FFF-Easter Memories-New Pics of Isabella Faye

We received these pictures from Isabella Faye's wonderful Foster Mom today. They were taken yesterday at the lake. With the pictures of Isabella Faye was a precious message that put me at ease and filled my heart with joy. From mommy to mommy, it was just what I needed to hear. So, even though Isabella Faye isn't home this Easter, I will look back with fond memories at her Easter spent at the lake and my Easter, knowing how much she is loved and how blessed we are!

Happy, Happy Easter!

Click to play March, 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the pictures!!! A very blessed baby to have a great foster mom to take her to the beach!!!

Debbie

Nikki said...

Wow, a beach! That was very nice of the foster mom to send you the pics. Your daughter is beautiful. I pray that you're out of PGN soon!

Hugs!

Kelly, Philip, & Devin said...

Beth,

You are so fortunate to have a great foster family. Isabella Faye is so adorable in that little bathing suit.

Praying that Isabella gets out of PGN very soon,

Kelly