Friday, March 7, 2008

FFF-One Year Ago Today!


Okay...so last Saturday I decided to join my friends in Favorite Foto Fridays. There is a theme and everyone posts a picture related to the theme. I haven't figured out who the person is who chooses the theme...! But, I was aggrevated becuase I missed last Friday and decided that this Friday I was going to start. But...this Friday's theme is one year ago today. That's a tough one to start with becuase sweet Isabella Faye wasn't born! But, she was in our hearts already, as we worked on our adoption paperwork-praying for the little girl that God had for us. So, I present to you...one year ago today, when Guatemala was in our hearts...because God knew that a little girl would be born there, that would be our child!

6 comments:

Carr Family said...

Glad you've joined us. What a great one year ago today post! Praying for ya!

Kelly said...

I LOVE it!!! Yes, indeed even before Isabella Faye was born GOD knew what was going to happen. HE knew that her BM would choose adoption and from there HE knew that you would be her FOREVER family. Praying that she is in your arms FOREVER soon.
God Bless,
Kelly

Debbie said...

This is great!! I am glad you joined us!!I hope your baby is home soon!!!!!

God bless!!
Debbie

Debbie said...

I tried to post once.......

I am glad you are joining us and hope your baby is home soon!!!!

God bless!
Debbie

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

What a sweet post... We serve such an awesome God... who plans great things long before he reveals them to us !
God Bless-
Julie

Sarah said...

Beth:

We would love to have you join FFF each week! Let me know if you want me to add you each week to the links, both now and after your beautiful girl is home!

Sarah