Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friday: a big day...we hope!

Last Friday was a busy one for PGN outs. 3 families from our agency received good news as well as many, many more on the other forums I follow. We really thought this was the beginning of something big! But, this week has been sadly quiet. It does seem that Friday is a busier day in the way of PGN outs so we are hoping and praying to get "The Call" tomorrow. Outs seemed to have been coming much more quickly since the submits following our registration with the Central Authority...even coming in 2 weeks...but now I worry and wonder. I shouldn't worry! I know that God is in control! He loves my sweet girl more than I do! But I miss her so much! My heart is so heavy and I have butterflies in my stomach all the time. I'm just so tired from the long process.

Please join me in prayer that Isabella Faye will be approved out of PGN tomorrow.

1 comment:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Praying you soon receive the call of a lifetime...
God Bless-
Julie