Friday, November 13, 2009

Forever Family Day 2009

Children are a gift from God.
Psalm 127:3-5 NIV


November 13, 2008



At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

“Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
~Matthew 18:10-14

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. ~Matthew 18:1-6, 10-14


November 13, 2009






Happy Forever Family Day little one.
There is no end to our love for you.

4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

How cool that this post fell on your "Gotcha Day!" As I was going through old blog posts & stuff yesterday, I discovered that two years & two days ago, we met our second Gaut tot in GT on our visit trip!

Then, yesterday, FED EX dropped off our adoption validation of him!

Adorable pics! Looks like you all had a great day!!!

Melinda said...

Happy Forever Family Day!! Hope you have a great day of celebrating!!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Wow! She really has grown a lot. Happy Forver Family Day to you!

Hannah said...

Happy Forever Family day!!! What a wonderful gift.