Friday, November 6, 2009

FFF-Black and White Beauty

This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is Black and White Beauty.

This first picture was taken on one of the very best days of my life. It was my second visit trip. Isabella Faye had arrived early that morning and we had spent a wonderful breakfast together, I had given her a bath and we had played together before I rocked her to sleep. I remember that morning like it was yesterday. Oh the love and gratitude I felt! She was so soft and cuddly! I love this picture so much and when I read the theme was black and white, I immediately pictured this image in my mind and turned it black and white for the post.



This pic is from this summer but I love how it so captures sweet girl's spirit. She is such a precious gift from my Father...a constant reminder of His unfailing love.

No comments: