Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thankful

Over six months now my precious Isabella Faye has been home. Yet still, everyday I think of her while I work. Most mornings I cry at having to leave her. I rush home from work each afternoon, my heart racing and butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait to see her, to hold her, to play with her! Weekends are the best! I love being with her.

Daily, at least once I find myself staring at her, my hand to my heart, overwhelmed that she is mine and Gods.
Never does a day pass that John and I don't share a knowing glance, thinking of all the nights we sat alone, wondering what life would hold when IF was home.
Every day I laugh out loud before the Lord, immeasurably grateful for my precious girl.
Each night, I kiss her soft forehead before I lay her in her crib and whisper thanks to my Heavenly Father, who trusts me, adores me, has gifted me with his masterpiece, Isabella Faye.



How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing


From the song How Can I Keep from Singing
By Chris Tomlin

No comments: