Friday, May 8, 2009

FFF-Mommy

In honor of Mother's Day coming up this weekend, the Favorite Foto Friday theme is Mommy! Last Mother's Day was my first as a mommy and one of the very best days of my life.

I'm reposting the slide show I made last year, upon returning from my Mother's Day visit with IF. Seeing how I was suffering, dear friend Scott sent his wife Betsy and me to Gautemala for Mother's Day. Alex' case was already outof PGN and they were awaiting final steps for him to come home. Yet, knowing they would be traveling right back down, Scott selflessly sent us anyway and we spent some of the very best days of my life, with our children in that beautiful country.

I will never be able to repay him for that kindness.

Enjoy this walk down memory lane from last year...my 1st Mother's Day!

Click to play Mama's 2nd Visit
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Remember-for more FFF fun, check out Sarah's blog at kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Carr Family said...

Tears are falling as I think back to where you were a year ago. What an awesome God we serve and what an amazing weekend this will be for you!

Much Love,
Amy

Vanessa said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Aileen said...

Last year was my first Mother's Day as a mommy too!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Awwww Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Love the pictures of sweet IF! Have a wonderful Mother's day

Kim & Dave said...

Hey!! We used José, too!

We got to know their family pretty well, since we also stayed there on one of our adoptions.

Love the "Jade Fountain" pic!


What great friends to send you down to be with your baby for Mother's Day!!!

Susannah said...

i had been thinking about where we were last year..together in guatemala, what a trip! hope you had a wonderful day! and i get to see raina and matthew tomorrow :) wish you were closer and could come too!
much love
susannah