Friday, May 29, 2009

FFF

This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is "memories" but I'm cheating!

Instead of posting for myself, I want to take this opportunity to ask that you pray for my friends and their children who are still in process.

Geovany
Lauren
Ronaldo
Julia

All these children remain in Guatemala, waiting for their adoptions to be completed. These cases have all taken well over a year, some have taken many years and still aren't finished.

We waited 15 months and I thought the wait would kill me. I can't imagine how these families are suffering. Please make it a priority to pray for them.

4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Thnak-you so much for this reminder! How much we should be praying for these families!!!

Carr Family said...

Your post brought me to tears. Thank you for continuing to remember those left behind, caught in the web of politics. Love you much, dear friend!

DJ and Jill said...

I will add them to my prayers.

And I know I've told you this before, but that picture on your sidebar makes me cry every time I see it!! **Mommy Meet's Isabella Faye** So precious!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Thanks for the reminder. Jose Luis and I pray for the kids and parents that are still waiting everynight.