Friday, April 10, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

This week for Favorite Foto Friday didn't have a certian theme so we could choose any favorite photo.

Yesterday I went to (confession time) get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed. Hold your laughter, you all know you do it too...or need to! :-) Anyway, IF usually plays around the salon while I get this done, but yesterday, she was very interested in what we being done.

As she sat on my lap, I couldn't help but laugh and I asked a nice lady who was waiting to take a couple pictures.

Oh what a nosey, oh...I mean curious girl...just like her Momma!





For more FFF fun, check out Sarah's blog at kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Too funny!! I needed that laugh!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

lol!!!! That is a great set of pics!!!

Susannah said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who has had her eyebrows waxed while someone sat on her tummy...i was worried that eliot would bump the ladies elbow while applying the wax..i was just happy to come away with two eyebrows!
love
susannah