Monday, April 20, 2009

At any cost...

I received a forward the other day with these pictures in it. I tried to track it back and give credit to whomever took the pics, but I couldn't find them. I just had to post them though.


Notice the mother squirrel attacking the massive dog to save her baby.


She doesn't pause to consider that her entire body will fit in the dog's mouth...She doesn't pause to consider that with one chomp, she's dead. She just reacts...
She fights that dog with all she has...

She doesn't give up until her baby is free!

Look at that dog's face...clearly he's not a parent!


Hubby sent me this forward and we laughed that I am like that Momma Squirrel!

It is true though, that I would, at any cost, fight to protect Isabella Faye. I would give my life for her without a thought for myself. I love her that much because, remember...she is my own!


No comments: