Friday, January 2, 2009

Fun with friends!








We had the great privilege of meeting up with Aunt Betsy and family on their way back home to Ohio from a holiday visit to Louisiana. You may remember Aunt Betsy and I met and became fast friends through our adoption agency and made two trips to Guatemala together to visit Isabella Faye and her some Alex. Betsy and I get together often by meeting half-way between our houses but it is rare that the whole families get to be together so it was wonderful to see her hubby "Uncle Scotty-boy" and her great other kids, twins Annie and Will.

As I road home from our visit the other night, I found myself again praising my great God. Finally, Betsy and I were together in the US with our precious Guatemalan gifts from God! It felt as though we were closing one chapter of the story of our lives and beginning to allow God to write a new one.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

how beautiful! i love it. you and betsy are both just so beautiful (not to mention funny) wish i could have been there!
miss talking to you
love
oh susannah