Monday, December 15, 2008

IF's first trip to the Olive Garden!





Aunt K and the boys and I have a tradition of going to the Olive Garden for celebrations...and we have been known to make up celebrations just so we can go eat there!

This past Saturday, we celebrated a birthday, a salvation and IF's homecoming.

IF was very good expect for narrowly missing a man with her ketchup bowl and putting a ketchup hand print squarely on our waitress' stomach!!!

Here are pics of IF from our great day filled with bread sticks!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Beth, you and K are crackin me up, before i even got to the post but could see the pictures, I was thinking that yall LIVE at Olive Garden. Lucky IF, so sad I don't live closer!
Talk to you soon,
Love
susannah

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so, so cute! I love Olive Garden, so Isabella Faye's favortie cousin may have to join one of the OG outings sometime :) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Life is a celebration!!!!...and with celebrations come the Olive Garden!! I really don't think we have celebrated Izzy's homecoming enough! Want to go next week??

Aunt K