Friday, December 5, 2008

FFF-Cake

Well, I am finally back to Favorite Foto Friday. For those of you who don't know, it all started with Sarah from kissthefrog4me.blopspot.com who posts a suggestion each week and a bunch of us bloggers post pictures based on that theme on Fridays.

For a while toward the end of IF's adoption I was just too sad! Now that she is home, she does not like me to be on the computer! So I am stealing a moment while she is asleep to post.

This week Sarah is bustling around preparing for a mission trip to Guatemala so we get choose our own theme. Please pray for her and the entire group she will travel with.

This week my FFF is Cake!

Here are pics of IF enjoying birthday cake at Grammie's birthday party.





3 comments:

Tracy said...

It sure looks like she enjoyed that cake!

Janeth said...

Happy Birthday Grammie
Isabella enjoy the cake::::)

Anonymous said...

I think Isabella Faye's favorite food is CAKE!!!

Aunt K