Thursday, January 31, 2008

Guatemala or Bust!

Tomorrow morning I leave for Guatemala to hold my precious daughter for the very first time. Every time I look at her picture I think-I'm about to expereince the real thing! She is so beautiful and perfect! This morning Hubby asked me if I was going to cry when I met her! I told him I was going to cry like crazy! I told him men don't understand happy tears! I have day dreamed about the moment when she is placed in my arms for weeks!
I will be updating the blog to share my trip with you! Check back often for new pictures and stories.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Tomorrow will be a day like no other. You will meet your little girl in person for the very 1st time. This day will live on in your heart FOREVER!! IF there's any advice I can give you it's to just sit back and take it all in. NO need to hurry up with your questions. Take those first few minutes to just look at her, smell her, kiss her and touch her. Have a GREAT time with your beautiful princesa. Praying for safe travels and for PEACE when you leave.
Hugs,
Kelly
CCI

Debbie said...

Of course you will cry and of course it will be happy tears!!! I am excited you get to visit!!!

Debbie